I experience time and place to bring you delight!
Posted on July 1, 2021
Leave a Comment
Covid, variants, residential school tragedy and trauma, heat dome suffering and deaths, fires, smoke, unmarked anniversary’s
It’s time to look for the beauty again.
Ten Simple Things I’m Grateful For Right Now:
1. My people. Every single one of you, and all of the love you continuously share with me.
2. Air fans. Workhorses that run as long as there is electricity.
4. Toothbrushes. Clean teeth help to immediately improve my morning attitude.
5. Cold, clean tap water. Hot is nice, too.
6. Windows that open and close. Options are such a privilege!
7. A clean, crisp, high quality white sheet or two. Pure pleasure.
8. A gentle summer rain. I enjoy getting caught outside in one.
9. Mobility. My legs are strong.
10. Garden fresh produce. There’s nothing more nourishing.
What’s on you right now list?
Category: HopeTags: anxiety, art heals, beauty, beauty will save the world, expect better, fear, gratitude, gratitude attitude, grief, habits, joy, life lessons, light, loss., love, mental health, musings, recalibrate, recalibration, self love, social justice, trauma
No Instagram images were found.
Sherri Jean McCulloch
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 213 other subscribers