10 Pleasing Things Right Now.
- This has been accepted into the Sooke Fine Art’s Show.
- The juicy sweetness of that first bite from a ripe freshly picked yard apple.
- Retirement Countdown is ON!
- My dog is washed, dried, brushed and smelling good!
- The rain just took the pollen to the ground.
- My boundaries are beginning to not be a problem for anyone but me… on to the next step; me talking that ‘you’re guilty of being selfish’ voice right back down.
- Longer, lighter days, even if they’re wet!
- A 1/2 price coupon for 300$ worth of art supplies! Yippee!
- A summer wedding in the works for my lovely daughter and her wonderful fiancee.
- I forgot my cell phone at home for a few hours today and my world didn’t fall into crisis. Good to know.
I could go on. Can you? Come on, get your gratitude attitude happening and light yourself up!